Friday, February 4, 2011

Victoria's secret

So 2 posts in one day! I was telling a friend this story earlier today, and figured it was one of those stories, moms could so relate too. And one day when my kids can read, they can see the stuff they put me through!!!

So before Christmas, me and my sister were at the mall with my kids. Rylann was around 18 months and Pierce was around 4 months old. I had the big ole double stroller out, and we had been there about an hour. The kids were doing awesome. Key word in that sentence. were. But I had one more place on the list of places to go. Victoria Secret. So here I go pushing the 10 foot long double stroller into victoria secret, I find what I am needing, get in line to pay for it, and Rylann starts getting fussy. Well he had been doing so good, that I just pick him out of the front of the stroller and put him on the counter when it is our turn to pay. She tells the amount, as I look through my purse...and this always happens, I cant find ANYTHING in my big bag! So trying to keep Rylann happy, I ask him Ry, where is mommys card!!?? He turns and grabs a gift card in the gift card holder sitting next to him on the counter. While grabbing the gift card, he accidently knocks the WHOLE holder off the counter, knocking about...awww...i would say 500 gift cards on the floor. I am mortified, apoligizing like CRAZY trying to grab Rylann off the counter and picking up as many gift cards up as I can. I put Ry back in the stroller, which he is NOT happy about. Well usually i buckle him so he cant go anywhere, well with the disaster that just happened, I forget and continue to apoligize and pick up! Well next thing I know Rylann has wiggled his way down out of the stroller, except he has a huge head, that gets stuck between the tray and the seat. So he starts screaming, and since his feet are on the ground, he starts walking the stroller backwards and runs into a manaquin, and of course knocks it over. With all of that noise, it wakes Pierce up and he starts screaming! I look at over at my boys, then look at the salesclerk, and say "im so sorry" and just walk right out that front door. I go back the next day when my kids are at home with Daddy, just praying that the people that were working the previous day either a. dont work there anymore or b. have a very very short memory.

I now never push my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment