Friday, February 4, 2011

peanut butterrrrrrrrrrrrrr and jelly

Aww my boys are crazy!!

Now that pierce is on the move, my lifes crazy!!
I am off on friday afternoons, so today when I got off, I got down on the floor to play with them, I walk into the kitchen real quick to grab something...well all of a sudden I hear Rylann say noooooo...and start whinning. So I run into the living room to see that Pierce has crawled all the way over to his brother, and has stolen Rylann's peanut butter cracker, and has it in his mouth! The only thing I can think is ohhhmyygosh 6 month olds cant have peanut butter yet!!!!!!!! I have a feeling the boys will be getting away with alot!

We dont have much planned for this weekend! Tomorrow we are having a little valentines photoshoot, with some friends and their babies! It should turn out wayy cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment