Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh I love Saturdays!

Saturdays are such a fun day!! I love getting to stay home with the boys all day!! Rylann loves to sleep in, so it was just me and Pierce for a couple hours! He is learning soo much and is into everything! So this morning when Rylann finally woke up, I leave him and Pierce to play in the living room while I get Rylanns breakfast ready. I come back into the living room to find Rylann sitting on Pierce. I told Rylann to get up and that was mean mean to sit on his brother. THe rest of the morning Rylann walks around saying I mean, I mean. Well at least he admits it!

My sister came over to watch the boys for a couple hours this morning while I got my hair done! I went all dark! I love it!!!! I will admit that I have the best hair dresser!!! While I was getting my hair done, I get a picture from my sister, it was a picture of Rylanns rocking horse, it took me a minute to figure out what was going on, but Rylann kept telling her that his horse pooped and he would go get a diaper out of Pierces room. There was probably 30 of Pierces diapers underneath his horse! Im going to have to post a picture because it is hilarious!! He is at the funniest stage right now!!!



Well I better clean up this house before nap time is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment